Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimidjr29

Default I would like to delete a page from my essay.

How can I delete a page (the last page), complete with header and footer,
from my document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Select everything on that page and delete it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jimidjr29" wrote in message
How can I delete a page (the last page), complete with header and footer,
from my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimidjr29

You can not highlight the header. Removing it (header) from the last page
will remove it from the preceding pages. I need to eliminate the page as well
as everything on it.

"Jimidjr29" wrote in message
How can I delete a page (the last page), complete with header and footer,
from my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

If you delete all of the info on the last page, the last page goes away -
ergo no header.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jimidjr29" wrote in message
How can I delete a page (the last page), complete with header and
footer,
from my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimidjr29

Everything on the page, with exception of the header, has been deleted. I can
eliminate the header but it would remove the header on the preceding pages as
well. How can I remove the header on this last page without affecting the
other pages?

"Jimidjr29" wrote in message
How can I delete a page (the last page), complete with header and
footer,
from my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Is the page itself still there? If so, then there is still something on that
page, even if it's just a paragraph mark. Are you going to be adding more
text and just don't want the header and footer? If that's the case, try
using a section break and then format your header and footer as they apply
to that section.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]