Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
tigra1411 tigra1411 is offline
Junior Member

Default Different odd headers within different odd and even; Word 2003

Hello!

I'm trying to set different odd headers after I've already separated my document section-wise and set in each section different 1st page and different odd and even header.
So what I want: to have as every even page header the section's Heading 1 (as a cross-reference) - that-s pretty easy. But I can not manage to set as every odd page header the section Headings 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 (as a cross-reference) and so on, which would be different within one section, depending on where I inserted them.
(I know it should be possible since I have as an example someone's else document with this kind of header settings.)