Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newbie newbie is offline

Default how to create 'fill in the blank' form

Using Windows XP, I created simple document in a Word 2003. It calls for
basic information, like name and address and phone, onto lined areas in the
form. How can I enter information on these lines without all of the pre-set
form questions/information moving. I need entire form to be 'frozen' while
typing answers into open, lined fields.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newbie newbie is offline

Sorry for my ignorance Mr Mayor...may I send you the form and then you could
give me a click by click "how to" do what you just suggested?