Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
djlucido djlucido is offline

Default Printing Postcards

I am using 8.5x11 postcard stock. When I print the content is oriented to the
right of the page. When seen in print preview it look good. I have it set
up as landscape and in the half page. The content look as though it would
fit on a postcard but needs to be turned 90 degress and placed in the upper
left hand corner of the page.

I want to have the content start at the upper left corner of the postcard
stock. I would like to utilize the paper to create to postcards.