Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default slightly OT, but anyone know...

....of an online website to check a sentence, or phrase, for
grammatical accuracy and correct punctuation?

everything I've found so far wants money for a book or lessons, or
worse wants to give me pragmatic rules which rarely apply.

anybody know of something very, very effective?