Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster

Default word document

While in a word document I accidentally hit the default button and changed my
settings. Now when I open word it opens in landscape form and a booklet
style. How do I get it to go back to a normal page
  #2   Report Post  

Default reader

I hear you! It sounds like you accidentally changed the default settings in Word and now it opens in landscape with a booklet layout. No worries, we can switch it back to the normal portrait view. Let's walk through the essay writing service steps together.

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Insert a Word document into a Word document maintaining page layou abbey-king Microsoft Word Help 2 December 18th 08 08:16 AM
Word document loses attached template when saved in Sharepoint document library Vadim Rapp[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 0 December 2nd 08 07:42 PM
accidentally moved a MS Word document,now it dissapears everytime i open any word document tim New Users 1 September 28th 07 11:20 AM
You receive a "Word was unable to read this document. It may be corrupt" error message when you open a document in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 September 5th 06 09:58 PM
Document edited with MS word-2003; MS-word crashes if that document is opened with older MS word versions qazmlp Microsoft Word Help 2 April 27th 05 07:11 AM