Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cathy Parrilli Cathy Parrilli is offline

Default word document

While in a word document I accidentally hit the default button and changed my
settings. Now when I open word it opens in landscape form and a booklet
style. How do I get it to go back to a normal page
Jeffeuilar Jeffeuilar is offline
Junior Member

Default reader

I hear you! It sounds like you accidentally changed the default settings in Word and now it opens in landscape with a booklet layout. No worries, we can switch it back to the normal portrait view. Let's walk through the essay writing service steps together.