Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LMW LMW is offline

Default Text prints between labels

I've been having this problem for a while now. I even bought a new printer
and a new box of labels! I've changed the margin set up and even used a
graphics program and the problem is still the same. I'm using Word 2000.

When I print labels, the text starts out on the top row too high on the
label. So I adjusted the top margin and then the first several rows starting
printing "ok".
Then, further on down the page, the printing starts shifting upwards,
printing in between labels, so out of a sheet of 30 (or 80), I might have 10
that are good.
I mostly use a name brand label and usually only use the 1/2" x 1 3/4"
(8167) or the 1" x 2 5/8" (8460/5160) labels.

I hope I explained this to where it can be understood and I hope someone can
help!
THANKS in advance!