Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
On And Off The Rocks On And Off The Rocks is offline

Default Have lost Part 2 of a story by pressing key?How do I get it back?

I was typing part 2of a story On and Off The Rocks and was saving as went along
and upon wanting to go to fresh line I accidentally pressed a key around
bottom L hand side of keyboard and lost the lot. How can I get it back please
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Possibly you pressed Ctrl+A, which would have selected the entire document;
it would then be overwritten by the next thing you typed. If the document is
still open, Ctrl+Z would reverse this.

http://word.mvps.org