Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dearkumar dearkumar is offline

Default hello, I am unable to view images in a word 2007; help appreciate

I am using word 2007 on XP prof OS. When i receive word doc from my
colleagues, i am unable to view the images contained in those documents.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Go to Office button Word Options Advanced. In the section headed "Show
document content", uncheck the option "Show picture placeholders" and check
the option "Show drawings and text boxes".

If that doesn't help, ask your colleagues whether they might be using the
"Link to file" option in the Insert Picture dialog; if so, they need to
include those picture files and tell you what folder they belong in.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman