abfabrob

Default drop down list

How do I create a drop down list? I tried doing "Insert", "Field",
"Catagories", "Links and references"... I typed in a name for the list, but
it just displayed the name of the "list" on the sheet, just as if I had typed
it on there myself. It wasn't a drop-down menu at all... I don't understand!
If any one has an idiots guide, I would appriciate it!

Rob.
Greg Maxey

You should get a good start here and the linked articles by Dian Chapman:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm

and
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/AutoTextList.htm

--