millerbugger

Default Preview not the same as screen!

Hi all, im new to this forum and if i had known it was here long ago i
would have saved alot of waisted time.

Problem. Im currently using Word 2003 to format a document using a
table. Now my problem is that the version on my screen is perfect but
when i go to print preview or run to print, the document has lost the
bottom half of the print. Its causing alot of frustration. Ive tried
adjusting the tables lines to no avail. I dont really need the tables
lines so maybe i should remove it and see what happens then but i dont
know how to do that.

I am using "print view layout" for both the screen and preview.

From previous posts Cindy says... "it's possible that the printer and
graphic
card drivers aren't working together properly. I'd first try updating
the
graphic card driver."

Where can get the updated driver from???? (Im using a HP DESKJET 9680
by the way)

I have created a new document with the same settings for length and
breadth but again, the lower half of the document is cut off by
default. I did not use a table for the new document and is cutting off
at the 10" line exactly. The wording is there because when i shorten
the ruler on the side panel i can see the bottom text complete on the

HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
millerbugger
Jay Freedman

millerbugger wrote:
Hi all, im new to this forum and if i had known it was here long ago i
would have saved alot of waisted time.

Problem. Im currently using Word 2003 to format a document using a
table. Now my problem is that the version on my screen is perfect but
when i go to print preview or run to print, the document has lost the
bottom half of the print. Its causing alot of frustration. Ive tried
adjusting the tables lines to no avail. I dont really need the tables
lines so maybe i should remove it and see what happens then but i dont
know how to do that.

I am using "print view layout" for both the screen and preview.

From previous posts Cindy says... "it's possible that the printer and
graphic
card drivers aren't working together properly. I'd first try updating
the
graphic card driver."

Where can get the updated driver from???? (Im using a HP DESKJET 9680
by the way)

I have created a new document with the same settings for length and
breadth but again, the lower half of the document is cut off by
default. I did not use a table for the new document and is cutting off
at the 10" line exactly. The wording is there because when i shorten
the ruler on the side panel i can see the bottom text complete on the

HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

For HP printer drivers, generally you should start at
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html. If you follow the
instructions there and enter DeskJet 9680, eventually you wind up at

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...XP&tech=Driver

There's also a download page for beta drivers at
http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/index.html, but there aren't any drivers there
for the 9680.

--
Regards,