Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is there a way to supress the label only from a list of figures

You could exclude the label and number and apply numbering to the TOC style
used for the table of figures.

http://word.mvps.org

"LHull" wrote in message
I'm labeling my tables and figures with captions to include chapter
number.
When I create the caption I "exclude label from caption". When I create
my
table of figures/tables, the list includes the word "table/figure" and
then
the table/figure number.

Is there a way to see only the table/figure number and not the word
"Figure"
or "Table"? The only option I see is to exclude the label and the number.

Thank you so much for any assistance you can provide.

Lora