Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BrianThompson BrianThompson is offline
Junior Member

Default Microsoft Word file recovery problem, how can I fix this?

I used a disk recovery tool to recover some previously formatted files, however I am having problems with the .doc files [MS Word]. I use MS OFFICE 2003 and below is the message on the screen when I tried to open the recovered word documents:

"Word experienced an error trying to open the file. Try this suggestions - blah blah blah...."

I tried the suggestions but still couldn't open the document. I tried opening with Notepad but all i got was some funny machine language. Any help please! the files are so important.