Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Printing comments to the side in landscape view

I have a multi-page document that normally prints in portrait, which I
want to keep. However, when someone chooses to print comments, I would
like the document to automatically print in landscape with the original
document on the left half of the page and the comments taking up the
right half of the page. Like I said, however, I need the option of
printing that same document w/o comments in portrait without changing
anything but turning off the print with comments option.

How do I do this? Thanks!