Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CJ CJ is offline

Default Word drafts

I remember hearing about a Word feature that enabled one
to look at past drafts of a document. But I don't think "draft"
is the term MS uses, does anyone know what I'm talking about?
(If I knew the right term I could probably find it myself too.)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I believe you are referring to the Versions feature. It's no longer supported
(assuming that you are using Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"CJ" wrote in message ...
I remember hearing about a Word feature that enabled one
to look at past drafts of a document. But I don't think "draft"
is the term MS uses, does anyone know what I'm talking about?
(If I knew the right term I could probably find it myself too.)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CJ CJ is offline

"Stefan Blom" wrote in
:

I believe you are referring to the Versions feature. It's no longer
supported (assuming that you are using Word 2007).

Yeah, that's probably the one thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

That doesn't however mean that you cannot start creating versions for your
new documents - see http://www.gmayor.com/save_numbered_versions.htm

"CJ" wrote in message
"Stefan Blom" wrote in
:

I believe you are referring to the Versions feature. It's no longer
supported (assuming that you are using Word 2007).

Yeah, that's probably the one thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Good point. Thank you for the reminder! :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
That doesn't however mean that you cannot start creating versions for your new
documents - see http://www.gmayor.com/save_numbered_versions.htm

"CJ" wrote in message ...
"Stefan Blom" wrote in
: