Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mary

Default printing labels from a form using a macro

I'm creating a form that our clients can fill out in
Microsoft Word. I've been asked that our clients be able
to print labels from this form as well, grabbing
information from a particular field on the form. The
field's name is "FieldNo." The label "FieldNo" is not in
the first row of the form, it's half-way down the page.
I don't want the clients to go through a mailmerge
process, I'd like them to be able to choose a button that
says "Print Labels", and the labels will print. We're
going to use Avery 8160 for the labels. The client will
enter 1 or more field nos. in the field no. column. I'm
guessing I'll need to create a macro to do this, but I'm
a macro rookie. Can anyone help me with this? Thank
you!