Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nima Nima is offline

Default source manager

Dear all.

I was wondering if somebody could help me about the problem in Citations and
Bibliography part. Unfortynately, All the options on this part is
unavailable, I mean, all the buttons are offline except Search Libraries
which is quite useless for me, I want to how can I make the bottuns online
and add my own resources.

Cheers.

Nima