Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Geobrivonjes Geobrivonjes is offline

Default my typing is not black text its all sparkle like christmas lights.

I think one of my children may have downloaded something to make my text look
like this as its not black text its all sparkle like christmas lights...It
does however print in black!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you had an all sparkle ink/toner cartridge in your printer, then it
would print all sparkle instead of black. In Word 2002 or 2003, type
some all sparkle text, select it, and click on Format | Font | Text
Effects tab | Animations: None | Default | OK. If you are prompted to
save changes to your Normal.dot template when you exit Word, say yes.

Geobrivonjes wrote:
I think one of my children may have downloaded something to make my text look
like this as its not black text its all sparkle like christmas lights...It
does however print in black!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

It isn't a download -- believe it or not, something that stupid is actually
built into Word.

Select the affected text, right-click it, choose Font, and click the Text
Effects tab. Select "(none)" in the list and click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Geobrivonjes wrote:
I think one of my children may have downloaded something to make my
text look like this as its not black text its all sparkle like
christmas lights...It does however print in black!

Text Boxes turning solid black with black print HD Connie Microsoft Word Help 1 January 27th 06 07:09 AM
TYPING TURNS SCREEN BLACK? JUDYWORK Microsoft Word Help 3 January 6th 06 06:41 AM
Why does black box appear when typing or spacing Teelrob New Users 5 June 1st 05 03:06 PM
Colored Traffic Lights PES Tables 1 February 9th 05 11:11 PM
Template for Christmas newletter and Christmas cards Cattle Microsoft Word Help 3 December 8th 04 11:24 PM