Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Karen is offline

Default Font Issue

I posted this a few weeks ago and I never resolved the issue. Would someone
be so kind to help me with this?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Karen

I created a document at work in Word 2003. I used Bradley Hand ITC font
style. Then I opened the document on my computer at home and I don't have
that font, so it replaced it with another font to display the text. Where
can I download font styles and how do I apply that font to my computer so it
can be used on my document?
Thank you, Karen

font issue jfs Microsoft Word Help 3 February 1st 07 12:13 PM
Times New Roman Font Issue a_ryan1972 Microsoft Word Help 1 March 10th 06 07:58 PM
font issue sigm Microsoft Word Help 0 February 22nd 06 05:40 PM
Code-39 Font issue Ryan C. Microsoft Word Help 1 February 7th 06 10:57 PM
Mixing two font colors upon reprint to produce a desired font colo Mazee Kazee Page Layout 2 November 15th 05 09:27 PM