Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kimmer kimmer is offline

Default Is there a print preview button like in Excel?

How can I add a print preview button to Word 2003. Excel has one that is very
handy and I'd like to add it in Word.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There's one there - has been for years.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"kimmer" wrote in message
How can I add a print preview button to Word 2003. Excel has one that is
very
handy and I'd like to add it in Word.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kimmer kimmer is offline

That wasn't very helpful - I obviously did not have it on the toolbar or I
wouldn't have asked! After clicking the toolobar and choosing add or remove
buttons, I was finally able to locate the print preview icon to add to my
toolbar.

"kimmer" wrote in message
How can I add a print preview button to Word 2003. Excel has one that is
very
handy and I'd like to add it in Word.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

That wasn't very helpful

Obviously it was helpful enough.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's a default setting so you must have changed it. Besides, as Tony said,
it must have been helpful enough.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"kimmer" wrote in message
How can I add a print preview button to Word 2003. Excel has one that
is
very
handy and I'd like to add it in Word.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

The Print Preview button normally is on only the Standard Toolbar, but it
should be there by default. If you had that toolbar turned off it would
explain why you couldn't find the button.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/18/06 2:34 PM, in article