Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JulieMae

Default Quotation marks

When I type quotation marks using microsoft word, they come out curly and the
right quotation mark is upside down. I want regular straight quotation marks.
How do I get them? I want them to look like this " " but they don't. They
come out different as I said above. What can I do to rectify this? Thanks,
JulieMae