Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JPPrice JPPrice is offline

Default Default font for envelopes

I am using Word 2002 and have changed the default font for envelopes about 20
times and it always reverts back to the orignal font. I have read the help
instructions and gone through it step by step but it always reverts, even on
the same envelope on the same page. The Default just won't "catch". Any
help out there? Thanks,
--
JPPrice