A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

How to post URLS without making a new line

Old October 20th 20, 01:57 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2020
Default How to post URLS without making a new line

Hello everyone, I have a problem that is really bothering me. Whenever I have to write a paper in APA I have to post the URLs of my sources. However, every time I post a URL what happens is that instead of wrapping around the line like every other time I copy and paste something, a new line starts. This ruins the aesthetics of the whole paper.

So, how can I get the URLs to wrap around just like every other word that I paste?!
Ads