Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WillyDee WillyDee is offline

Default equation field overstrike - what is needed to make it work

Hi, I am using a language translation macro (add in called CWPS). it creates
equation
fields that will cause the dictionary look up obtained to overstrike the
original language word for example Eq \o(ORIGINAL LANGUAGE, \s\up
n(dictionary lookup)). This works well with one version of windows 2000
(9.0.3821 SR-1)on my friends computer but the same file running on windows
2000 (9.0.2720) the overstrike effect is completely ignored even the
seperating comer.Is there a fix for this?

David
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi David,

Maybe your friend should update their Word 2000 installation. This may well solve the problem. I note too that you are running on
SR1. There are two later major updates for that too (SP2 and SP3), plus a host of other minor updates since SP3.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]