Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Secretary short on time.

Default How do you view only footnotes and/or make a list of footnotes?

We have a very large document that also has many appendices which are being
added from many differents sources. Some of the footnotes are causing
trouble for us. We would like to either make a list of footnotes (with page
numbers if possible) and / or just view the footnotes with out viewing the
rest of the document as a distraction.

The main cause of our problems is the fact that many of the documents being
included are from a third source who insists on using outline, and other
styles incorrectly, we have to then reformat everything and every word in
their documents. Help, how can we save time and our old eyes and make life
easier? Thank you.