Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kenny

Default Equation Editor: All my saved files have had every symbol changed.

I have pages & pages of answer sheets with equations laid out in equation
editor. I teach night school to adults. All my symbols have changed. "()" has
become f's. A division sign is now a film projectror. A "+" sign is a
lightning bolt.
Anybody got a clue?