StainlessSteelRat

Default Horizontal scroll with mouse wheel

Hi folks,

I did a Google Groups search for this, but found nothing exactly matching.

Basically in one document if I scroll the mouse wheel I get the normal
vertical movement. In another document (open at the same time) I get
horizontal movement.

This is just a basic MS Mouse with wheel (nothing else fancy) and
Intellipoint installed. I can't see any options for horizontal scrolling in
Intellipoint.

So my question is, how do I disable this, and why is it doing it in one
document and not another at the same time?

Thanks

StainlessSteelRat

So my question is, how do I disable this, and why is it doing it in one
document and not another at the same time?

For the moment the latest version of Intellipoint seems to have solved it...