Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LaSignora

Default How can I get rid of the blue background in my text?

I can't get rid of the blue background on some of my pages in my document in
Word. I've tried everything even deselecting and the watermark options but it
won't go away. Pls help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LaSignora

I did that and the light blue watermark is on two pages of my 10 page
document. I did at one point copy some of the information from a web site.
Do you think this is why that light blue background is there? I need to get
rid of it before I hand in the paper. I don't know what else to do...

"LaSignora" wrote:

I can't get rid of the blue background on some of my pages in my document in
Word. I've tried everything even deselecting and the watermark options but it
won't go away. Pls help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LaSignora

Thank you Ms. Barnhill, but that didn't work. The backround is on two pages
out of ten. It is light blue background only over the text. Again, do you
think that because I copied from web site it caused the light blue
background? There has to be a way of getting rid of it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Format | Borders and Shading?

"LaSignora" wrote:

I can't get rid of the blue background on some of my pages in my

document in
Word. I've tried everything even deselecting and the watermark options

but it
won't go away. Pls help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The background is almost certainly shading applied to the text paragraphs or
table cells.

"LaSignora" wrote in message
Thank you Ms. Barnhill, but that didn't work. The backround is on two

pages
out of ten. It is light blue background only over the text. Again, do

you
think that because I copied from web site it caused the light blue
background? There has to be a way of getting rid of it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Format | Borders and Shading?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"LaSignora" wrote:

I can't get rid of the blue background on some of my pages in my

document in
Word. I've tried everything even deselecting and the watermark

options
but it
won't go away. Pls help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zoaked

Thank you so much for this post. This was driving me nuts for the longest
time!
Not to mention the extra ink and toner it was using. This solved it. I too
was looking through the tools options and couldn't find it so I looked
through the office helper and it told me to do the same. Now I come here and
first try bang you hit it on the so called head. So I just wanted to let you
konw that your work may be appricited by others even when it didn't help the
op.

Great Job and keep up the good work!

Format | Borders and Shading?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Glad I could help.

"Zoaked" wrote in message
Thank you so much for this post. This was driving me nuts for the longest
time!
Not to mention the extra ink and toner it was using. This solved it. I

too
was looking through the tools options and couldn't find it so I looked
through the office helper and it told me to do the same. Now I come here

and
first try bang you hit it on the so called head. So I just wanted to let

you
konw that your work may be appricited by others even when it didn't help

the
op.

Great Job and keep up the good work!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: