Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JT23231 JT23231 is offline

Default Opening Document in Technical Refresh Version

I am not able to open documents (Word, PowerPoint) in the technical refresh
version. I have to insert from a text file into a blank document. I can even
open a dicument that was created in the new version of word.

Is anyone else dealing with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are using Symantec/Norton AntiVirus, try disabling the
Office Plugin that comes with it (but don't disable Norton
AutoProtect). See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How
to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in"
for more information.