Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sue Sue is offline

Default baby blocks in an invitation

I am trying to design a baby shower invitation using baby blocks. I want to
use the letters in the baby's name in the blocks instead of the given ones.
How can I download "blank" baby blocks and fill them in myself? Thank you
very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you're willing to pay $25 for a baby blocks font, see
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/pixymbols/babyblocks/. Lots of images at
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=Search+Images, but
not necessarily any that would be any easier to edit than what you have.

"Sue" wrote in message
I am trying to design a baby shower invitation using baby blocks. I want

use the letters in the baby's name in the blocks instead of the given

ones.
How can I download "blank" baby blocks and fill them in myself? Thank you
very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You could download a Baby Block font from
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...id,2120,00.asp and
colour the individual letters as required. Caps produce black on white,
lower case produces white on black. By mingling the case and the colours of
the letters you can produce an interesting effect that might work for you.

Sue wrote:
I am trying to design a baby shower invitation using baby blocks. I
want to use the letters in the baby's name in the blocks instead of
the given ones. How can I download "blank" baby blocks and fill them
in myself? Thank you very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The PIXymbols ones are definitely the nicest.

"ChrisM" wrote in message
In message ,
Sue Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

I am trying to design a baby shower invitation using baby blocks. I
want to use the letters in the baby's name in the blocks instead of
the given ones. How can I download "blank" baby blocks and fill them
in myself? Thank you very much.

If you have access to any simple drawing program, you might be better off

design the 'baby's name in blocks' part of the invite there, then import

the
picture and do the rest of the invite in Word.
There are some 'Baby Block' fonts around, but you have to pay for them,

and
IMO, they are not very nice...

http://www.staffassoc.com/dpfonts/babyblok.htm

Actually, just found this one which appears to be free, but haven't looked
too closely...

http://www.free-fonts.com/font/baby_blocks.html

Have fun!

--
Regards,
Chris.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Use this search
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/cl...locks&sc=20#96
These are blocks with the letters already filled in, but you can ungroup and
remove the letter and add your own.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/