Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jando

Default Why does word add a tab when I select by dragging?

When I select text by dragging, Word sometimes automatically adds in a tab
character. I can think of no useful purpose for it doing so, and it is
annoying to have to remove it. This has been present in all versions of Word
since '97, to my recollection.
If this is a 'feature', can anyone tell me how to turn it off? Or at least
explain what the 'benefit' of the feature is?