Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nick.demarco nick.demarco is offline

Default Unusual Page Number Sequence in the Middle of Document

I have a multipage document, and part-way through, I wish to number pages in
the header or footer in an unusual manner, e.g. 11, 12, 12-A, 12-B, 13 etc.
I'm using Word 2003 and experimented with page and section breaks, but I
cannot seem to beat this. I checked the entries here, and didn't see this
question (but may have missed it). Any ideas? (Thank you all for your time
and dedication.)