Bob

Default How can I change the order of pages in a document

I want to move pages in my document so that what is page two now becomes page
three.
Cheers
Bob

Jay Freedman

Bob wrote:
I want to move pages in my document so that what is page two now
becomes page three.
Cheers
Bob

Use cut & paste.

If each page begins with a heading, you could switch to Outline view,
collapse to that heading level, and use drag & drop.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman