#1   Report Post  

Default Drop down menu??????

Hi everyone, I am new here. I believe this is the place to resolve my problems with word.
What I require is a "drop down menu"(I think)

I want to create documents like "Today I went to work by( and a drop down menu stating, bus, car, train, motorcycle etc.) Some of these inserts may be a sentance or so long. Can someone help me please, firstly what is the correct name for this process and, secondly how do I do It?

Thanks in anticipation

Integrity
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Hi everyone, I am new here. I believe this is the place to resolve my problems with word.

I want to create documents like "Today I went to work by( and a drop down menu stating, bus, car, train, motorcycle etc.) Some of these inserts may be a sentance or so long. Can someone help me please, firstly what is the correct name for this process and, secondly how do I do It?

Thanks in anticipation

Integrity
Hi Integrity,

Did you work this out, or would you still like help? I can solve your problem, but it would help if you could tell me what version of Word you're using. I use 2003 or 2007.

Matt
  #3   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post

Thanks in anticipation

Integrity
You want to turn on "Developer" tab, depending on the version of word you have, its done different ways in the options menu.

Anyways, once its on, switch to the tab for their functions, and in word 2010, you should see "controls" section.

Firstly, select in the document, where you'd like it placed, then click "Drop-down list content control" to insert it. It should appear with "Choose item" as default. Don't change it within the doc yet. After you first insert it, you should click properties, which in word 2010 is located just under designer mode, in the same controls section, and within that, is how you add each individual choice you want.
  #4   Report Post  
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Vsemkoma

I have installed vB 4.0.0 Beta 4 and like it very much. One thing that seems to be a problem for me though, is that the drop down menus disappear behind the entity below it. For instance, the Quick Links Menu is behind the Forums Header below.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
к стате есть хороший материал . ИТ-технологии

Действительно сайт «хлебосольный» куда не посмотри. Ведь здесь можно скачать программы, свежесть которых измеряется, пускай не минутами и часами, но неделями. Только успела программа, сойти с «конвейера», как пополняет коллекцию сайта, который обновляется не только регулярно, но и с завидной скоростью.
Следует отметить, что v7em.com – это не просто коллекция софта, который собирался без «руля и вертел. Это серьезный ресурс – ваш навигатор в разнообразном мире программ. Здесь не только можно скачать программы, но и получить, прямо на главной странице, а также на страницах внутри сайта, бесценную информацию о том, какую программу из той или иной области следует скачать в первую очередь. Посетители сайта в основном – это далеко не «доки» в плане профессионального знания софта, и вряд ли кого-нибудь ими станут. Поэтому дельные советы они принимают с удовольствием, от тех, кто знает софт.