Full single bibliography entry in footnote

Old March 1st 10, 11:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HomeSavvy

Default Full single bibliography entry in footnote

Hi All, could anyone tell me how to insert an entire bibliography entry into
a footnote. I do not want a citation but the entire source in bibliography
style, however, I obviously don't want the entire bibliography in a
footnote...just whichever I am citing on that page.