Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pulchrame pulchrame is offline

Default "A file error has occurred" - what does this mean?

I am trying to creat a chart that shows our folder setup for jobs. Every
time i insert a SmartArt table, I get the error "A file error has occurred"
when I try to save my document. What is going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Maybe you saving as a Word 97-2003 .doc file? Or maybe you've
changed the Word 2007 Options to automatically save in Word
97-2003 .doc format? SmartArt is not supported in the older Word
file format.