Jo-well

Default How do I stop ALL bullets from increasing their indent when apply.

Hi!
Lately, when writing documents in point form (using bullets), I've been
having problems with indentation (indents, or tabs). What am I having
difficulty with? Placing some points further to the right than others, in
order to make visible the fact that they "depend" on the previous point.

On other versions of Word, a simple touch of the "tab" button was
sufficient. But lately, my version of Word has been automating a function
that I don't even want. First, the "tab" button not work for this anymore
(the cursor moves forward, but leaves the bullet behind). But even worse:
when I press the "increase indent" on the "formating" menu bar, ALL of my
bullets move forwards. Then, if I press on "undo" ("undo automatically update
style" appears in yellow), all the OTHER bullets move back and I FINALLY have
what I want. How do I stop this automatic update?

(PS: I just played around in the "Format - style" menu, and it seems that
eery time I move a bullet forward, it creates a new style. Help!)

Thanx!