Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stargazer

Default How do I print a list of font names installed on my computer?

I would like to print a list of NAMES ONLY of the fonts installed on my
computer. (I need to compare fonts between two computers and don't want to
handwrite the names of all the fonts in the directory. I don't want SAMPLES
of the fonts, just a LIST of the names. I can't figure out how to do it.