Buciak

Default Word Forms: Inclusde small business and standard real estate

MS is missing out on a huge global market, real estate and small business.
It would be great if I had access to standard premade small business forms
such as:
-SBA loan application
-potential employee data/application
-taxes
-keeping records:
-travel
-meeting minutes
-Fill-in-the-blanks contracts
As well as the huge real estate market:
-ROI
-NOI (analysis of commercial properties)
-buyer's info on what prop. type they are interested
-Buyer's info for a mortgageMortgage infor
-Fill-in-the-blanks contracts
-Realtor professional to list a property
-Sales agreement
-Financing
-work to be done by handymen/proffesionals

To further continue this discussion, please contact me at

Chuck Davis

[...]

.

No e-mail. Set up your own business, create and provide the
same to the world for a fee.
However, if you want to have Microsoft consider your
suggestion, submit all suggestions he