Martin van Leeuwen

Default how to align caption of formula right whereas formula itself left

captions can only be added above or under the object. For mathematical
equations it is normal to display the caption on the outer right of the same
line. Perhaps this is not called caption??
Anne Troy

If it were me, I'd put a two-column, one-row table. Put the equation in the
right-hand cell.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Martin van Leeuwen" Martin van wrote in
message ...