Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hedbeb hedbeb is offline

Default 25+ Drop Down

I know a drop-down list can't exceed 25 options but what is the work around.
I see a couple responses regarding form fields but I'm not very savvy and
need step by step instructions to create something that can function in the
same way as a drop-down list for the user to select but for much more than 25
items. '
I've managed to create a form field with a list box but can't populate my
options/list?

Please Help.

--
Thanks,