Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dblouin dblouin is offline

Default word and powerpoint 2007 document minimize button missing

in Word and PowerPoint 2007 our minimize, restore and close buttons, for the
document, are missing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you want to close your last document without closing the program,
type Ctrl-W.

On Dec 4, 11:36*am, dblouin wrote:
in Word and PowerPoint 2007 our minimize, restore and close buttons, for the
document, are missing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dblouin dblouin is offline

Thanks for the response, but I don't want to close the program, I just want
to minimize the document.

I also know that you can go to Word OptionsAdvancedDisplay and uncheck the
'Show all windows in the taskbar', but if you do this, you can't see your
docs on the task bar.