Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
foggybottom foggybottom is offline

Default Why does the curser jump up the document?

In Word 2007 As I am typing in a long document about every sixth line about
six spaces in the curser jumps up the page but the letters keep typing where
the curser had been even though the page is now up higher than it had been.
Is there a fix for this?