Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
znbclark znbclark is offline

Default Office Live Workspace pop up

How do I turn off the Office Live Workspace pop up when I open Word and Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Turn off or uninstall the Office Live Workspace add-in.

For uninstalling, use Windows' Control Panel.

For turning off, it depends on which version of Office you're using. For
Word 2007 (for example), run Word as an administrator. Choose Office
button - Word Options - Add-ins tab, and click Go next to Manage: COM
Add-ins. Remove the check next to Microsoft Office Live Add-in. Use the
identical method in Excel 2007 (make sure you set Manage to COM Add-ins
before clicking Go).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"znbclark" wrote in message
How do I turn off the Office Live Workspace pop up when I open Word and
Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
znbclark znbclark is offline

Thank you Herb!! This worked perfectly, except I got an error for Word &
Excel, but it still worked!

Thanks again!