Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tomcam tomcam is offline

Default Word 2007: My Save as PDF or XPS option disappeared

My final output is PDF files.
I use the Save as PDF or XPS add-in because it has by far the best results
for me. I got it he

The Save as PDF or XPS option disappeared today.
I reinstalled the add-in. It's still not there.

How can I get Save as PDF working again?

Rig:
Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1
Intel Core i7@ 920 2.67Ghx
12G RAM, 1T hard disk with 900G available
Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 8000
Word 2007