trishg

Default Word 2000 Professional Edition

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Word 2000, when I try to use my edit tab
(tools, options, edit) word shuts down with the following error:

error signature
app name -winword.exe
app ver.- 9.0.0.8929
Modname-winword.exe
Mod ver.-9.0.0.8929
offset 00275d9

I have looked on the MS OFFICE site as well on this great site for
troubleshooting techniques but have not been able to find my answer.
Any thoughts suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Trishg

--
trishg
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Trishg,

ON the word.mvps.org site there's an article about resetting the DATA
key in the Registry. If you do that does the problem go away?

I'm having a problem with Word 2000, when I try to use my edit tab
(tools, options, edit) word shuts down with the following error:

error signature
app name -winword.exe
app ver.- 9.0.0.8929
Modname-winword.exe
Mod ver.-9.0.0.8929
offset 00275d9

I have looked on the MS OFFICE site as well on this great site for
troubleshooting techniques but have not been able to find my answer.
Any thoughts suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 05:41 PM