Bookworm

Default printable area of page

Word 2000 - Document set with margins of T-1", B-1"' L-1.31", R-1.31" for
printin for 6" x 9' book, but when printing, a message indicates "Margins of
section 1 are set outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to
continue" When I print on ltetter size paper it ignores the top margin set at
1" for it prints at the top of the page, not at the 1" margin. I haven't had
this problem before. Bookworm
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Qm9va3dvcm0=?=,

Word 2000 - Document set with margins of T-1", B-1"' L-1.31", R-1.31" for
printin for 6" x 9' book, but when printing, a message indicates "Margins of
section 1 are set outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to
continue" When I print on ltetter size paper it ignores the top margin set at
1" for it prints at the top of the page, not at the 1" margin. I haven't had
this problem before. Bookworm

Possibly, the document has been damaged. Try copying the text, only (no sectin
breaks and no last paragraph mark) into a new document. Recreate any sections,
reset the margins, and try again.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 08:05 AM
Need help "fooling" Word with Page Numbering jdkelley Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 04 10:26 PM
Word 2003 printing {PAGE} instead of page numbers Jayz Microsoft Word Help 2 December 7th 04 08:25 AM
page numbering jeanne Page Layout 4 December 3rd 04 08:47 AM
Unchecking 'different first page' in header removes graphic from first page Denise Page Layout 4 November 26th 04 11:36 AM