Doug Robbins

Default how do i adjust text alignment in labels after inserting an image

Sometimes the best thing to do is split the cell (that's all a label is)
into two, one for the image and one for the text.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"ninjamates" wrote in message
Word 2000 - When i insert an image into a label the text alignment
automatically changes to Align Top center when I have set it is Align
Center.
I have altered the image wrapping etc but nothing will allow me to move
the
text without using the enter button to move text into position. Has
anyone
else had this problem??

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm