Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default Visual Basic Help File "Stuck"...?

Howdy,

I am using Word 2000 SP3 under XP.

Some of my macros need some attention and I just tried to
launch the Visual Basic Help File.

When I go to the answer wizard to do some searches, I find
an odd problem:

If I move the mouse cursor over the field in which I would
enter the search criterion, the cursor changes to a "-"
that is the indicator that one is about to move a window
border.

As a result, I cannot search at all.

What might be causing this problem, and what can I do to
correct it?

Sincere thanks,
--
Kenneth