Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MapGirl59 MapGirl59 is offline

Default How do I turn my workspace back to white?

Somwhow I changed my workspace to blue, and now I want it back to white, but
don't know what I did to make it blue. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ann Scharpf Ann Scharpf is offline

Click Tools Options.

Select the General tab.

Deselect the option for Blue background / white text.
--
Ann Scharpf

"MapGirl59" wrote:

Somwhow I changed my workspace to blue, and now I want it back to white, but
don't know what I did to make it blue. HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Or you may have changed the Background. Format | Background and change the
colour back to white.
--
Rae Drysdale